top of page
- Thu, Oct 25Columbus Museum of ArtBEER + MUSIC FLIGHT, who could ask for anything more? Our final performance will be a collaboration with one of Columbus' favorite breweries, Platform Brewing.
- Sun, Jul 15Brothers Drake MeaderyFeaturing newly commission works by local composers Eli Chamber and Joe Krygier, join us at Brothers Drake for an evening on the percussive elements of the string quartet.
- Fri, Jun 29BOP STOP @ The Music SettlementJoin us for our second Cleveland performance featuring our "World Folk" program!
- Thu, Jun 14Two Dollar Radio HeadquartersHear our friends the Douglas Quartet, a group of fierce cello ladies, play for one night only at Two Dollar Radio Headquarters! Suggested Donation at the door.
- Fri, May 18Cultural Arts CenterIn collaboration with the Columbus Cultural Art Center and the spring "Storytellers" exhibit, we present "World Folk." An exploration of folk music from different backgrounds, and the stories they tell.
- Wed, May 02Two Dollar Radio HeadquartersCome join us for our FREE Spring Chamber Jam at Two Dollar Radio Headquarters! Bring your instruments and favorite jams to read together in an informal reading session.
- Fri, Apr 20Forest City BreweryCome join us for a performance of our "American" program. We will talk about what it means for music to be American, discuss insider/outsider perspectives, and explore old versus new world sound.
- Sat, Mar 31Columbus Museum of ArtEnjoy a program of American music paired with five beers from Platform Beer Co - Columbus. Compare the citrus notes of an IPA to the exquisite construction of an ordinary orange in Caroline Shaw’s Valencia. Taste a SMASH (single malt single hop) brew with its minimalist counterpart by Phillip Glass.
bottom of page